The Sound Healing Research Foundation is performing clinical research on the use of
Sound and Music for the following issues:
• Pain Management
• PTSD Treatment for Veterans (Anger, Grief, Depression, Anxiety and Panic Attacks)
• Drug Rehabilitation
• Sleep Disorders
• Preemies, Babies and Young Children
• The Frequencies, Sounds and Musical Flow of Love
• Sound Healing for Elementary and High Schools (Public and Private) MORE INFO CLICK HERE TO DONATE
20 of the top Researchers, Pioneers, Instructors, Doctors, Sound Therapists, and Musicians in the field
addressing important issues and topics
in this rapidly expanding field of Sound Healing.
A Good Balance of
Sound Healing Science, New Technologies,
and Life Transforming Experiential Workshops and Concerts.
• Beautiful Venue in Nature right by the beach with many hiking trails
• 3 Days of Sound Healing Workshops and Exhibits
• 2 Nights of Sound Healing Music Events • Over 15 Exhibitors
• Outside Sound Garden Live Music and Sound Healing Activations
• Organic Food
• Inexpensive Lodging and Camping available
• Post Conference Workshops
Kids under 13 free
Kid Friendly Day Saturday September 24th
All meals are with freshly prepared food. We use mostly organic fruits and vegetables and whole grains. We do not deal with complicated ingredient lists or over processed foods.
Most of our buffet will be vegetarian. There is always one animal meat choice. We are a nut free facility. Our Salad Bar provides many healthy colors and textures as well as extra protein choices.
Our menu is designed to accommodate a wide variety of dietary needs. We can accomodate carnivore and vegetarian diets, vegan and gluten-free, dairy free and free of anything! Just let us know. PURCHASE MEALS
Shared rooms are only $30 per night. Private rooms are $120. Both have shared restrooms and showers. Linens are $30 extra no matter how long you stay. The beach is less than 5 minutes to walk. PURCHASE LODGING
There is some camping is also available for free. You can make reservations at 415 331-1540.
• Bicentennial Campground is only a few hundred yards away. The campground is a short walk from parking. There are 3 sites that and have 3 people each.
Hawk Campground is a 3.5 mile hike. 3 sites, 4 people each.
Kirby Cove Campground is about 2 miles away and a short hike, but is already filled. You might be able to get on a waiting list.