THE GENE OM PROJECT
The "Gene OM" project is an "open source" research project designed to map out all of the frequencies in the human body (see initial list below). All information is to be shared freely. We believe this information is too important for mankind to be held proprietary in any way. Ultimately (humbly), we believe this is the first step in a new medical system that is focused on health for all without profit of a few.
The point is to map out the frequency and harmonic template of a healthy human being. We believe that many of the frequencies in the human body/system are different from human to human. More important are the musical intervals between any two parts of the body. We assume that the musical intervals will be consistent. We are only looking for consistencies from human to human. Later we will be looking for an individual's particular frequency layout.
Science has proven that everything is frequency (or vibration). Therefore, we will also be accepting research on the frequencies of such esoteric systems as thoughts, emotions, chakras, auras and even the Soul. We believe that as science comes to understand the material of such systems science will accept their existence. We believe this research may help further this goal of bringing together science and spirituality.
We will be accepting research from any source that would like to submit their information. All research will (initially) fall into 3 categories:
1. Controlled and repeatable research. This type of research will be further divided into subcategories based on the overall credibility of the research: number of people studied, quality controls, etc. The goal is to provide a database that everyone in the field of Sound Healing may then draw from -- and know for sure the credibility and quality of the research.
One goal is to get scientific proof of the frequency of certain parts of the body. For example, based on physics, bones, muscles, tendons, blood and skin have a particular resonance (based on the size, tension, thickness and density). Also, cells have a particular resonant frequency. We should know these frequencies and the research should be repeatable.
2. Research data obtained with techniques or technologies that might not be professionally accepted by the mainstream scientific community (even though they might be giving really useful data). This might include techniques such as kinesiology (muscle testing), radionics boxes, etc. We will especially be looking for any correspondences (which might then be candidates for quantifiable research).
3. Research data obtained by intuition and psychics. This information may ultimately prove extremely valuable. Again, we will be looking for any correspondences.
All assumptions remain to be proven. As research information is obtained it will become clear whether the assumptions are true.
The first assumption is that some parts of the body are the same from person to person. However, the frequency of most parts of the body vary from person to person, depending on how detailed you look. For example, the heart has many frequencies. Based on physics, its primary resonant frequency is based on its size... making the frequency different for each person. However, it is assumed that most of the muscle material that makes up the heart have the same resonant frequency from person to person (same with other "materials" in the heart). Also, it is assumed that the resonant frequency of the cells within the heart are also the same from human to human. However, the "energy" of the heart most likely varies from person to person. The energy of love associated with the heart most likely also varies from person to person.
Again, more importantly than the frequencies within the heart, are the relationships of these frequencies to other organs -- the musical intervals between organs. It is assumed (and to be proven) that the musical interval between the general heart frequency and that of the liver are the same in every one of us (unless there is a disruption or disease present). Therefore, one of the goals within the project is to find the musical intervals between each and every part of the body that are the same in all humans. It is assumed that if we then play back this particular symphony of health it will entrain a person into a healthy state.
The Hierarchy of Frequencies
We will also be accepting papers on the hierarchy of sounds in the body. How do each of the systems in the body relate to each other.
Frequencies in the Body to be Mapped
In the Geneom the basic premise is that since we know that everything is vibration (in one form or another), every part of the body at every level has a specific overall vibration. Most parts of the body are made of a combination of vibrations. Cells are the closest to being a single vibration, but even cells are a combination of frequencies.
The goal is to find the relationship of frequencies from one part of the body to another. However, to keep things simple we will initially be looking to find the relationship of frequencies within particular systems.
Ultimately, we will be looking at the relationship of the overall frequencies of each system.
In the mapping of frequencies there are two different ways that frequencies can be approached:
1. The actual resonant frequency of the object: cell, organ, part of the body, etc. Based on physics, it is well-known that if you play the inherent frequency of an object it feeds the object energy. If you turn the volume up too much (which would be difficult to do for an organ, but could easily happen for a cell), then it explodes the object.
2. The remedy for the object. There are two categories of remedies:
a) Using frequency to break up blockages, stuck energy or pathogens.
b).Harmonizing – Simply resonating coherent energies other than that of the object – For example, Love, Light or the pure energy of Spirit.
In the GeneOM Project we will not be focusing on remedies! The number of pathogens and blockages is way too detailed. Also, many believe this is not the purest way to do healing. Some call it the “warfare” method. Also, though the realm of harmonizing by bringing higher vibrations to the body is probably one of the most powerful methods of healing, this is also not the focus of this project. Once the appropriate resonant frequency has been found, adding higher intentions for the healing process can be extremely effective.
The basic concept of the GeneOM project is to focus on what is right,
instead of what is wrong.
Then, using the basic law of resonance,
Resonate each part of the body back into harmony.
Actually resonating the relationships of the parts of the body back into harmony
since the frequencies of various parts of the body vary from person to person
Here is the basic outline of how the information will be mapped and presented; however, this layout might change as we gather more information from reliable sources.
I. Basic Structural Components
1. Cells – 210 different types
A. Overall Frequency of each cell
B. Musical Intervals of the Frequency components that makeup each cell
C. Musical Relationships of Cells to each other.
2. Neurons – 3 types of neurons
A. Overall and Frequency makeup of each type of neuron
1) Sensory neurons
2) Motor neurons
B. Musical Relationships of neurons relative to each other
3. Hormones – 3 general types; 60 different hormones
4. Fluid types – Relative Frequencies of each
F. Gastric Juice
I. Aqueous and Vitreous Humors of the Eye
J. Cerebrospinal Fluid
L. Vaginal Secretions
II. Body Systems – Relative Musical Intervals between all of the parts that make up each system.
1. Circulatory system: pumping and channeling blood to and from the body and lungs with heart, blood and blood vessels.
2. Digestive system: digestion and processing food with salivary glands, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum and anus.
3. Endocrine system: communication within the body using hormones made by endocrine glands such as the hypothalamus, pituitary or pituitary gland, pineal body or pineal gland, thyroid, parathyroids and adrenal glands.
4. Excretory system: kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra involved in fluid balance, electrolyte balance and excretion of urine.
5. Integumentary system: skin, hair and nails.
6. Lymphatic system: structures involved in the transfer of lymph between tissues and the blood stream, the lymph and the nodes and vessels that transport it including the Immune system: defending against disease-causing agents with leukocytes, tonsils, adenoids, thymus and spleen.
7. Muscular system: movement with muscles.
8. Nervous system: collecting, transferring and processing information with brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and nerves.
9. Reproductive system: the sex organs, such as ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, mammary glands, testes, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis.
10. Respiratory system: the organs used for breathing, the pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, lungs and diaphragm.
11. Skeletal system: structural support and protection with bones, cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
III. Body Rhythms
1. Basic Metabolic Rate
2. Heart – 101,000 beats per day. Your Circulation travels 60,000 miles
3. Respiration – 23,000 per day
4. Cranial Sacral Rhythms
5. Natural Strolling and Running Rhythms
6. Circadian Rhythms
IV. DNA and Gene Frequencies
A, C, G, and T, representing the four nuclotide bases of a DNA strand — adenine, cytosine, guanine, and thymine. Each of these nucleotides are specific frequencies. Also, occasionally more than one of these nucleotides will occupy one spot on a particular spot of DNA – creating a timbre or harmonic structure. And, the 2nd strand of DNA has the opposite sequence of frequencies so there are musical intervals in play at every step of the DNA. Since the order of the letters on the DNA is so critical, it follows that our DNA strand is simply a song moving up and down the DNA. Perhaps this particular song is our true soul song.
1. A - Adenine
2. C - Cytosine
3. G - Guanine
4. T - Thymine
V. Body Parts
A. General frequency for bone material.
B. Relationships of the frequencies that make up a generic bone: Cells, bone marrow, bone materials, blood, cavities within the bone, etc
C. 206 Bones relative to each other.
2. The Spine
A. Frequency of each vertebrae relative to each other.
3. Muscles - Frequency for muscle material
A. Relationships of all frequencies that make up a muscle
B. 640 Muscles relative to each other
4. Tendons, Ligaments, Cartilage
1. General frequency of each.
2. All frequencies that make up each.
3. Each relative to each other (eg: Tendons relative to other tendons).
4. Tendons relative to Ligaments to Cartilage.
We will look at the following for each organ:
- General overall frequency
- Relationships of frequencies that make up the organ: cells, materials, etc.
- Energy associated with the Organ
- Relative Frequencies of Organs
6. Gall Bladder
We will look at the following for each part of the brain:
- Relationships of frequencies that make up each part of the brain.
- Frequencies of parts of the brain relative to each other.
1. Cerebral Cortex
A. Frontal Lobes - Most anterior, right under the forehead.
B. Parietal Lobes - Near the back and top of the head.
C. Occipital Lobes - Most posterior, at the back of the head.
D. Temporal Lobes - Side of head above ears.
2. Brain Stem - Deep in Brain, leads to spinal cord.
3. Cerebellum - Located at the base of the skull.
VII. Endocrine Glands
- Overall and frequency makeup of each gland
- Musical Intervals between glands
7. Sexual organs
1. Acupuncture points relative to each other
2. Meridians relative to each other
IX. Morphogenetic Frequencies
X. Body Cavities
XI. Brainwave Frequencies
We know the different brainwave frequencies. The research is definitive based on EEG feedback.
1. Deep Delta < .5 Deep meditation
2. Delta .5 – 4 Deep sleep (about 1.5 hours of the night)
3. Theta 4 – 8 Dream state (whether asleep or awake). Very creative state.
4. Alpha 8 – 12 Relaxed attention
5. Beta 12 – 30 Normal day to day thinking and processing.
6. Gamma 30 - 100 High State of Meditation
XII. Voice Frequencies
1. Natural resonance of the voice
2. Speaking Key
- Chakras frequencies relative to each other.
- Aura frequencies relative to each other.
XV. Soul or Signature Frequency
XVI. Relative Frequencies based on the Soul Frequency
2. Voice Frequencies
4. Body Cavities
5. Heart Rate
6. Walking Rate
XVII. Frequency of Vitamins and Minerals
XVIII. Frequencies of Emotions - General frequency of each of the higher emotions.
We will start with the following:
1. Personal Love
2. Universal Love
6. Connection to Source / One with the Universe
For each of these emotions we will be looking at the musical interval relationships between each of the following.
1. Heart Rate
2. Brainwave Rates / Brainwave maps
Share Comments, Feedback, Suggestions or Ideas for reorganizing the above layout