Includes all of the classes 1-13 in the Sound Healing Orientation Class above
14 - Voice Healing
We explore the full range of sounds that the voice can make and the effects they have on a person physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. You will then learn a detailed procedure for using your voice to perform a healing session on another. You will learn how to prepare and center yourself for the session. You will also learn how to use the sound of your voice to do an assessment on the person, then connect to Spirit or Source and let the sounds come through you that the person needs. You will also learn and practice how to be aware of boundaries around the body so as not to take on the person’s energy and so not to invade their personal space internally.
15 - Releasing Stuck emotions
The goal of the class (in alignment with all the classes) is to see all of our emotions as frequency (sound or music). When we see our emotions as frequency, it allows us to see and feel them as they are, and then gives us a simple sound method for releasing or shifting the emotion. First, we explore the “sound” of the so-called negative emotions vs. the sound of positive emotions (which have a more consistent tone). The most difficult emotion of all is that of resistance to feeling emotions. However, on the other end of the evolutionary scale we ultimately want to get off the roller coaster of emotions. Not that we don’t still feel them, but “we are not them.” One technique is to make our primary focus be that of our own root frequency instead of the emotion – bringing us back to our own center.
We explain and practice multiple techniques for releasing the stuck emotion:
1. Making the sound of the emotion to release it.
2. Making the sound that our body wants to make.
3. Making a sound that transforms the emotion into a positive emotion.
4. Making a sound of a higher emotion to shift our energy.
Ultimately, the goal is to use our mind to stop the emotions from getting stuck in the first place. We will discuss these techniques. We end this part of the class with a meditation on the sound of Joy!
16 - Sound of Nature
We take a look at the healing power of nature sounds. Sounds in the city tend to close our ears down. Nature sounds open us up (ears and heart). We listen to full range of nature sounds (including crickets, thunder and birds) slowed down to hear the hidden detail of what the sound is really doing to us. A whole other world unfolds when we slow some nature sounds down. We use the program “Raven” from Cornell University to slow down the sounds and to see a beautiful visual of the harmonic structure of the nature sound. We talk about the way dolphins and whales communicate. We end with a meditation on the healing power of nature sounds.
17 - Creating a Healing Session Flow
In this class, using information gathered from all of your classes, you design treatments for David that include a sound project and a whole array of other frequency based treatments – as if you have a whole staff of vibrational healers at your disposal. First, whether the project is to be live or recorded, you learn about different sound healing project forms. We then go through the protocol for doing an intake with a client. The class then asks David the full range of questions to see what is going on with him, including information on sound and music preferences that will be helpful in designing the sound and music project.
Each person in the class then creates a sound project mapping out what instruments and techniques are used at each moment through the song or treatment. Each person then shares what they came up with so everyone learns a full range of approaches and possibilities of how to deal with a particular issue (Dave’s in this case).
Each person also comes up with an array of sound and vibrational treatments that they would prescribe for the client. These may not only include sound treatments, but body work, energy healing, or any other healing modality a student may be aware of, or be creative enough to come up with! It is always interesting to see what each student comes up with.
This assignment helps you learn how to design a wide range of sound treatments for someone, and ultimately gives you an idea of what it would be like run a Healing Center, and do intake for clients.
We also discuss how to do such treatments over the phone, or through distance healing (simply transmitting energy to someone over long distances).
18 - Performing Sound Healing Sessions on a Client
In this class we do something similar to the previous class, but each student pairs up with another student. After doing intake, and designing the sound treatment, each student actually performs the treatment on the other student.
19 - Holding Frequency – Sounds for Challenges and Conflicts
This is one of the most profound and useful classes of the entire semester. We do exercises on how to use resonance to hold a state of peace and calm even you’re your world is shaking. We will use toning, the sound of gratitude, compassion and the sound of Universal Love to meet challenges and conflicts with health, wealth, relationships, world changes or simply noise around you (particularly hypersensitivity to noise and loud sounds). We will demonstrate and practice multiple techniques for holding frequency no matter what.
20 - Harmonic Law: The Science of Vibration
• Harmonic Law: The Science of Vibration and the Absolute Scale of Relative Cosmic Reality.
• A New Healing Paradigm: Enhancing what is right rather than fixing what is wrong via new technologies.
• The Gift of the Present: Time means nothing, but timing means everything.
• The New Science of Automata: The smallest, most indivisible building blocks of reality that are gathered and ordered by intention. The power of intention to manifest is equal to the quality of its expression.
• Formal Algorithm: a perfect, almost magical language that is the highest form of intentional expression.
• How to Achieve Dominant Outward Radiation: Begin creating your own reality.
Instructor: Don Estes
21, 22 - The Sound of Love
A truly transformative workshop designed to open your heart. You will learn sound techniques for connecting with people from a heart center, creating more intimacy in relationships, and connecting the spiritual love.
In this unique 2 day workshop you will use sound to open up and access deeper levels of connecting through love. This workshop will open your heart to others and spirit (love from above). When you reside in your heart with one another a resonant field is setup that not only transforms your every communication, but also adds to a planetary resonant field that affects the entire planet.
• How to use sound to connect with love to another person.
• How to use sound to connect to Spiritual Love
• The Different Types of Love, and Compassion
• Sound, Movement, Connecting, and Bliss
• Bringing Self into Balance with Sound
• The Sound of Falling in Love
• The Sound of Love from above and Silence
• Music for Love and Relationships
• Using Voice, Tuning Forks, and Crystal Bowls on your self and each other
• Resolving Conflict with Sound
• The Harmonic Structure of Sounds of Love
23 - Sound Healing Marketing
Susanne Runion covers how to market your Sound Healing Practice in the Sound Healing Marketing. Susanne has written the main book in the field on Alternative Therapies Marketing. She shares over 100 detailed practical techniques for attracting and retaining clients with little or no money -- and doing it with integrity.
24, 25, 26 - Inner Music Theory
This class covers the fundamentals of music theory
with an emphasis on
how each aspect affects human beings on all levels.
The course uses creative techniques to help students
acquire a deeper understanding of the nuances of
intervals and musical composition. The course uses
the harmonic structure as the basis for the exploration
of the underlying meaning of musical intervals.
class will teach the fundamentals of rhythm and
music notation: ABCs of notes, how notes combine
to create intervals, scales and modes and how these
combine in turn into voice lines, chords and harmonic
motion. Throughout the factual material we will
use our senses to perceive experientially
explore the energies behind intervals and certain
types of motion and rhythms. We will see, and experience, how
harmony relates to the overtone series as well. The goal is to be able to navigate through
the matrix of sound fundamentals with confidence,
creating as you go
. And to experience energetically
what is learned intellectually.
With a basic grounding in the terminology and mechanics of music we will explore how to apply emerging knowledge and ideas in Psychoacoustics to actual pieces of music and live healing sessions.
- Harmonic Series and Intervals
- Rhythm and Groove
- Tuning Systems
- Toning, Seed Syllables, Mantra
- Sacred Geometry
- Live flow of a healing session
- Resonance of relationship
This course will provide some fundamentals of concepts in music, the association of these concepts to developing healing music and a safe place to explore the various modalities of psychoacoustics through active listening and creative projects.
Additionally, this course will emphasize the development of the student’s abilities of discernment around the inner experience of sound. This ability is key to understanding the nature of the effects of different modalities of healing and styles of music. It also provides the foundation for a truly meaningful exchange between the healer and the client- the very basis for that conversation is an ability to understand how these tools affect us- how sound and music affect our consciousness and our bodies.
Instructor: Craig Godfrey
27, 28, 29, 30, 31 - Resonant Connections with Randy Masters
of the connections between sound and healing
from an esoteric perspective with an eye
toward the current scientific research being
conducted in this field. The understanding
of the interconnectedness of the multidimensional
levels of sound, vibration, music and consciousness.
I. Harmonics of Sound and Music
II. Harmonies of Color and Light
III. Harmonics of Form and Sacred Geometry
- Cymatics: Forms and Shapes create
by sound. Geometry of Music - Music of Geometry
- How does music convey emotions?
Music of the Golden Mean - Music of the Phi Ratio
- Relationships of Sound and Color.
Sounds of our solar system.
- Survey of Ancient Musical Scales.
Understanding acoustical foundations of harmony.
- Chakra systems and applied tuning
- Chakra systems and applied tuning
- World music rhythms and archetypes.
- The relationship of sacred geometry to musical
- Living in Unity Field Consciousness
Lecture topics will be taken from the following list:
I. Harmonics of Sound and Music
- The naming of frequencies and notes
- The solfeggio system of sound syllables
- The East Indian Vocal Syllable System (Sargam)
- Just Tuned Musical Intervals
- Famous whole numbers tuning systems
- The math of Equal-tempered Tuning
- The advantages and disadvantaged of Equal-tempered 12 Tone Tuning and Cents Tuning
- The Harmonics of Special Prime Numbers
- The Prime Limit Just Toning System
- The Pure Pythagorean Tuning System
- The modal music system (Ancient and Modern)
- The world’s most common pentatonic scales.
- Modal Harmony for Sound Healing
- Musical examples of whole number tuning
- Music of the Fibonacci Series (also for sacred geometry)
- The basic rhythmic archetypes of world music
- Musical chakra systems
- The music of the weather spherics
- The sounds and frequencies of the Planets and moons (The work of Hans Cousto, Swiss Scientist, Kepler and others)
- The Angelic system of intervals and numerology for music healing analysis (Joel Andrews system from Harp Full of Star book)
- Music of the Hydrogen Element
- The Larmor Sound Frequencies of the periodic Table of Elements (universal sounds)
- Special frequencies found in Nature.
- Sacred numbers from ancient manuscripts and their musical valves.
- The musical Tree of Life Harmonics
- Key Sounds of Sacred Sites, (Stonehenge, The Great Pyramid site, Chartres Cathedral)
- The uses of Tuning Forks in sound therapy theory and Practice
- The use of Sacred Language vowels and phonetics for sound healing
- Selected books and articles, periodicals for further research.
- Select sound DVD's, videos, CDs, recordings, structure, Texture, Color, Timbre, Rhythm,
- The Musical Spine
- The oriental 5-elements and sound
- The original Bible code solfeggio Healing codes
II. Harmonics of Color and Light
- Basic color Therapy-Light and pigment
- The wavelengths of the colors Nanometers and Angstroms
- Converting color and light to sound and vise versa.
- The Dinsha Ghadiali famous Light Therapy System, Spectro Chrome Therapy
- The Dinsha color system connected to sound
- The actual colors of the Rainbow Spectrum
- What various colors are used for in Healing/Therapy
- The colors of special essential oils
- The frequencies of famous Artist Colors
- Survey of color/chakras correlations
- The 7 color Ray Life system c/o Ginny Katz, book: Beyond the Light. (Beck)
- The Sacred Text numbers of the Rainbow (famous Gematria numbers and color associations)
- The colors associated with the Fire Platonic solids (see Geometry Pact III)
- Color/Sound Correlations of available L.E.D. Lights
- The Hydrogen Spectral Lines (colors of the prime element)
- The Esoteric Meanings of Colors
- The visible color spectrum
- The qualities of Violet Light
- The Hydrogen Molecule Red-Light-Green-Violet shift
- The Rainbow Angles (42%) primary rainbow
- Key colors of the Periodic Table of Elements
- Peter Mandel’s German Color Puncture
- The marriage of Sound and Light
III. Harmonies of Form and Sacred Geometry
- The “Roots” of Sacred Geometry
- What is sacred about Geometry
- Geometry and the Codes of Creation
- The Foundation math of Sacred Geometry, sq. roots of 2,3,5, pi, phi.
- Different values of pi (Historic)
- The Golden Mean and the Phi Ratio
- The Fibonacci Series in Nature and Art
- The Geometry of the Human Anatomy
- Sacred Geometry in Nature
- Other phi ratio whole-number series
- Geometry of Famous sacred sites (Parthenon and temples, Pyramids, Chartres Cathedral.
- Sacred Geometry of Washington D.C. and Reunes-Le Chateau, France
- Pythagorean Right Triangles in whole numbers. (Musical Correlations)
- A Musical micro-tonal scale based on sacred Geometry
- The Five Platonic Solids-the Geometry and Hidden meanings
- Whole-number square root ratios used in the ancient world
- Pi and spherical geometry (2-D, 3-D)
- Sacred Geometry and the Greek gods key sacred numbers of Greek Temples based on sacred geometry
- The Merkabah-Geometric Light Spirit Vehicles
- Using Geometric forms in Healing Arts.
- Cymatics-forms created with sound, the work of Hans Jenny and others
- Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land, Sacred Geometry in Disney World
- Intro to Vedic Geometry
- A beginners Guide to Constructing the Universe- Book by Michael Schneider
- Sacred Geometry in Crop Circles
- The Power of Limits (book by Gyorgy Doczi-) proportional Harmonies in Nature, Art and Architecture.
- ”Phiometry”- Phi ratio geometry
- The Sri Yantra- The Form of OM, the Sound of OM- Geometric Power, Diagrams=Yantras
- The Lost science of Measuring the Earth- book by Robin Heath and John Michell
- Robert Lawlor’s book “Sacred Geometry”
- Matrix of Creation book by Richard Heats (Sacred Geometry in the Realm of the Planets).
- Book of Coincidence-by John Martineau (Solar system geometry)