DIGITAL PHOTOS AND GRAPHICS
• 2014 Conference - Crystal Bowl Exhibitor Booth
• 2014 Conference - Exhibitor Booths
• 2014 Conference - Gong Bath
• 2014 Conference - Sound Garden Concert
• Download All Images Below
• Sound Healing Logo
• Tuning Fork
• Natural Acoustic Healing
• Crystal Bowls
• Sound Therapy
• Voice Analysis
• VibroAcoustic Sound Tables
• Virtual Reality Sound Healing
• Sound Healing Concerts
Click on link or scroll down
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD 300 DPI
HIGH RESOLUTION VERSIONS
HI REZ VIDEO
The video samples are low resolution
Click on the link below the image to download the High Resolution Version
Dr. Jeffrey Thompson
Power of Love Concert
|KPIX Interview with David Gibson
|KCBS Radio Interview with David Gibson
Other YouTube Videos
Kimba Arem at the Globe Sound Healing Conference 2014
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information Contact:
DR. MITCHELL GAYNOR, JAMES OSCHMAN, JILL PURCE, AND ELIANA GILAD
HEADLINE MAJOR SOUND HEALING CONFERENCE
The ‘Globe Sound Healing Conference’ Assembles Top International Experts & Musicians
OAKLAND, CA – June 23, 2015 – World renown sound healing experts Dr. Mitchell Gaynor, James Oschman, Ph.D, Jill Purce and Eliana Gilad head a group of notables appearing at the 2015 Globe Sound Healing Conference September 11-14 (www.GlobeSoundHealingConference.com), one of the world’s most influential gatherings of sound healing professionals and advocates. The event takes place at Oakland’s Kaiser Center Tower, a multi-faceted venue that allows producers to run both an indoor conference with exhibits and an outdoor “festival” in a large private garden park off the 5th Floor featuring music, workshops and food.
“The primary goal of the event is to expand awareness of the field with both the public and share ideas and new information within the niche field of sound healing and therapy,” says Event Producer David Gibson, “we work to foster communication and collaboration between attendees, sound practitioners, researchers and institutions in addition to building bridges with the mainstream medical community.”
Gibson, who is himself a leader in the field and the founder and director of the event’s main sponsor, the Globe Sound & Consciousness Institute (www.SoundHealingCenter.com) in San Francisco. This is Gibson’s fourth international conference on the subject. His book, “The Complete Guide to Sound Healing” is one of the category’s most important books and has helped established him as a leader in the field.
“The conference brings together an impressive array of industry professionals to address important issues and topics in the rapidly expanding field of sound healing,” explains Gibson. “This includes the use of natural sound healing instruments, the role of certain kinds of music, cutting edge sound technologies and sound in medicine.”
The event will showcase cutting edge sound technologies and medical equipment, including units that use the sound of the voice as a diagnostic tool, sound chairs and tables that use low frequency speakers to massage the body and the nervous system. Also featured will be instruments that use frequencies embedded in electromagnetism, scalar waves, color, and light to stimulate muscles, organs, bones, brain cells, and DNA. Research shows that these units can also aid in cell regeneration, pain relief, detoxification, and increased energy levels. Other technologies include systems that infuse water with healing sounds, units that visualize the structure of sound inside the body, and “virtual reality healing systems” in which a user steps in to a graphic of the subject’s body then place sounds and healing visuals inside various muscles, organs, and endocrine glands.
A major weekend highlight will be three 8 PM “New Age/World Music” concerts featuring a multi-media concert with WAH, September 11th http://www.soundhealingcenter.com/LoveConf/concerts.html#1, a special 20-musician world music session with Kevin James, September 12th (http://www.soundhealingcenter.com/LoveConf/concerts.html#2) and reknown “kirtan specialist, Jai Uttal, September 13th (http://www.soundhealingcenter.com/LoveConf/concerts.html#3).
Over 36 Conference workshops (http://soundhealingcenter.com/LoveConf/workshops.html) will be presented including Sound and Medicine, New Sound Technologies, Sound Healing Instruments, Voice Healing, Rhythm Entrainment, Voice Analysis, Sound and Intuition, and the latest in Sound Healing Research. The event also features over 30 special exhibitions, panels, speeches and other daytime events.
Tickets for the two day Outdoor Festival are $25. The conference and concerts are $240 if purchased by August 15th -- all conference events can be purchased individually or in special packages. Call (415) 777-2486 or go to www.GlobeSoundHealingConference.com to register. The Kaiser Center Tower is at 300 Lakeside Drive, Oakland, CA 94612.
BIO LINKS TO MAIN PRESENTERS
David A. Gibson
Dr. Mitchell Gaynor
The Science behind how Sound Affects us
Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and Spiritually
The more that people understand how sound and energy healing work, the sooner we can get into the mainstream (homes and hospitals) so we can take our power back to heal ourselves and others once again.
Once you know the resonant frequency of something you can play its frequency to it, which then feeds it energy, or entrains it into it’s own natural vibration of health. In a cell it simply gets the cell to hum at it’s own frequency, which then triggers it’s own metabolism. You can also find the frequency of a so-called “bad” cell and then turn the volume up and explode it as is done with ultrasound on kidney stones.
The problem is that we don’t yet know the frequency of every part of the body. That’s why we have started the “GeneOM” project (www.GeneOM) to map all the frequencies scientifically.
There are many people that have developed an intuitive way to find the frequency of a certain part of the body. You can simply do a frequency sweep up and down (kind of like a siren) and intuitively listen for the frequency. Some people just get a “knowing.” Others get chills or goosebumps when they find the frequency.
Researchers have now found a super high brainwave frequency of Gamma in people in deep meditation. However, they also see an extremely low frequency of Epsilon at the same time. Therefore, you can think of higher consciousness as going to both a lower and higher frequency at the same time.
The most interesting horizon is creating brainwave maps with different rhythms spread around the brain to entrain us into specific states of consciousness. Studies on Dalai Lama trained meditators show different brainwave frequencies spread across the brain. Ultimately, we could entrain people into maps of gratitude, compassion, love, joy and the ultimate – that innate connection to Source that we all have in us.
There is also a huge amount of research on how music affects the brain and body. Regardless, the emotional effect of sound and music is the most obvious and intuitive. We all know how powerful music is to affect and change our emotions. There is so many CD’s currently out that are designed to entrain people into specific emotions including our own.
One of the most important techniques is to use sound to reverse negative limiting beliefs. Once you have tracked down and identified a negative belief within, think of the opposite of the negative belief – a positive belief. Then, intuitively make the sound of the positive belief to bring that vibration into your body. This is an extremely powerful technique whenever feeling insecure about anything in life.
There are so many sounds that we can use in sound healing and simply add the intention to resonate higher emotions of gratitude, compassion, love and joy. One of the best antidotes for loss of love or a loved one is to simply send love to your own heart with the soft sound. You can even do it silently.
One of the main keys to resonating Source energy is to tune into multiple frequencies or sounds at once. Most people report that they are “all frequencies in the Universe” when One with God. Therefore, when you tune into more than one thing at a time, you are opening a portal to this right brain state. You can tune into multiple crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, or even a song with multiple instruments. This is one of the most amazing things of listening to a symphony. The same thing happens when watching sparkles on the ocean, or even a view of a landscape in nature.
When in a state of oneness, the brain is mostly in Theta. So your can also use the rhythms that entrain the brain into Theta as a portal to Oneness. And the coolest thing about being One with the Universe, is that everyone reports there is indescribable love there (particularly all the near death survivors). See you there.
About Globe Institute
Globe Institute is a multi-faceted organization that prepares aspiring individuals for careers, and other creative pursuits, in the Recording, Media Arts and Sound Healing industries. Established by David Gibson, author, inventor, instructor and recording engineer, Globe Institute offers classes, certificate programs, associate degrees, seminars and conferences to students and the general public throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. The Institute also functions as a research facility, developing and supporting new techniques and technologies for the application of music and sound in the healing arts. Also, the institute has a Sound Therapy Center that utilizes many of the aforementioned treatments to support individuals with a variety of needs and desires.
Cutting Edge Sound Technologies and Medical Devices
• Voice Analysis Technologies - There are a number of systems on the market that use the sound of the voice and breath to provide an assessment of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual states of individuals, as well as the status of each organ. Various sound remedies are then prescribed.
• VibroAcoustic Sound Chairs and Tables – Healing frequencies fill your body as you relax on a special sound table equipped with low frequency transducers. The treatment which uses sinusoidal, low frequency (30 - 120 Hz) sound pressure waves, blended with music, to transfer sound waves directly into the body through a vibroacoustic table. This technique is helpful for a wide variety of issues including muscle relaxation, increased circulation and pain reduction. This therapy accesses and frees areas of the physical and emotional bodies where we can often carry tension or stress.
• Electronic Nerve Stimulation – Use of microcurrents within the body to stimulate cells within the brain, muscles, organs, and ears for optimum functionality
• Water Sound Infusion Systems - Don Estes, Patrick Flanagan, and Dr. Emoto - Various methods of using sound to change the structure of water so that cells not only easily absorbs the water, but helps facilitate the transmission of healing aspects of the water into the body.
• Sound Visualization systems – Cymatics, the study of wave phenomena, is a science pioneered by Swiss medical doctor and natural scientist, Hans Jenny (1904-1972). For 14 years he conducted experiments animating inert powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture. You see a physical representation of vibration, or how sound manifests into form through the medium of various materials.
• Neurophone - Bypasses normal auditory mechanisms used by the body to provide ultrasonic neural stimulation directly to the brain. This process facilitates grounding, relaxation, increased learning potential and increased concentration and focus.
• Bio-Tuning - A global tri-body healing, personal transformation, and awakening consciousness. A therapy that utilizes physical vibrations from the sound of your own voice to heal your body. A computer analysis of your recorded voice identifies the primary sound frequency that will resonate and balance brain function. Muscle testing is used to confirm that the frequency has a strengthening effect on the individual. The recorded sound of the person’s voice is raised and lowered one octave to create a three-octave symphony of the person’s voice. The resonant frequency is lowered mathematically, approximately three octaves, and split into binaural beat frequencies that are tuned to a specific brainwave state (delta, theta, or alpha). The binaural beats and three-octave symphony of the person’s own voice are mixed with nature sounds and played back through a sound table or chair for about 45 minutes. The person is entrained into the brainwave state tuned to their own resonant frequency. This technique is useful for balancing the central nervous system, enhancing creativity and promoting physical, emotional and cognitive health.
• The X-1 Healing Machine by Dr. Fred Bell uses holographic sound, which puts in concert every cell and atom in the DNA helix.
• The Cyma®1000 by Cymatherary International generates specific sound frequencies to stimulate muscles, organs and bones to their natural state of resonance.
• Virtual reality healing systems by David Gibson – Virtual Reality graphics of various internal systems such as muscular, endocrine, cardiovascular, nervous system, and chakras – that you can step into. You can then look down and see a graphic of your heart, for example. You then can take visuals of sounds and place them inside your body. As you do so, a corresponding sound is moved up and down on a sound table so you feel the sound inside of your body, precisely where you are seeing it.
• Infratonics – Dr. Richard Lee - Tools that combine shape, color, electromagnetic frequencies, magnetics and many different materials to affect energetic shifts in environments for health and growth, by producing unpredictable signals in the infrasonic ranges of specific brain wave rhythms, Infratonic equipment relieves pain and accelerates recovery by breaking up traumatic cellular patterns that cause production of inflammatory chemicals. The two main intents of Infratonic signals are to increase cooperation between cells and to bridge between analytical consciousness and the rhythms of the heart;
• Alternative frequency based therapeutic devices utilizing sound, light, magnetics, and microcurrent electrical stimulation. The neuroscience of acoustically resonant structures of the body, and its effect on brain wave and ultradian biorhythms.
• Scalar wave EESystem - Generates multiple bio-active life enhancing energy fields, including “scalar waves” which can allow cell regeneration, pain relief, detoxification, and increased energy levels
• Sound and Music to Induce Desired States of Being - On the most basic level, music has been used for years to help support relaxation, meditation, the reduction of stress and to generally shift people into a better state of mind. Medical science has proven that a decrease in stress and tension strengthens the human immune system. There is a large market for CD’s that use both sound and music to assist people with specific healing goals.
• Toning, Chanting and Overtone Singing - A powerful technique used for clearing is learning to resonate your body with your own voice. Chanting and toning are techniques for vibrating different areas of the body through singing. Overtone singing connects you to the harmonic structure of sound found throughout nature and the universe. Not only does toning, chanting and overtoning provide a deeper awareness of the way sound resonates naturally throughout the body, once you learn how, you possess an inexpensive do-it-yourself wellness technique!
• Drumming and Rhythm - Individual and group drumming have many positive effects on human beings such as increased self expression, release of tension, connection to personal power and a sense of connectedness with others.
• Sound to Improve Learning Disabilities - Sound is currently being used to help correct certain learning disabilities in children. There are numerous clinics around the world that use the research of Dr. Tomatis to stimulate the brain and nervous system. For example, The Listening Program uses his technique of rolling off low frequencies in classical music until only the high frequencies remain. Once complete, all the frequencies are rolled back in until the full audio spectrum is again heard. Research has shown that using this technique over a few weeks significantly aids in the reduction of learning disabilities.
• Sound Surgery - In medical applications, there exists a wide variety of techniques that range from simple sound massage of organs to what is termed “sound surgery” where sound is utilized inside the body to achieve very specific results, including the use of sound to break up gall stones and other diseases.
• Root Frequency Entrainment - We believe that every human being possesses a fundamental root frequency that their system vibrates at. Once identified, we use various technologies to feed this root frequency back into your system. Consciously experiencing your root frequency throughout your entire body and psyche enables you to become more grounded and centered. When working with your own root frequency, it becomes a stable, constant grounding and centering vibration that protects you. As the frequency strengthens and deepens within you, you will be better equipped to handle anything that has the potential to throw you off center such as conflict, charged emotion, trauma, frustration and fear.
• Tibetan/Crystal Bowl Massage - A deeply relaxing treatment which uses the soothing sounds of Tibetan and crystal bowls to massage the body and clear blocked energy patterns.
• Tuning Fork Treatments - Precisely calibrated tuning forks are applied to specific points -- chakras, acupuncture and acupressure points on the body -- to balance the meridian and chakra energy systems. Applying vibration to specific areas is useful in freeing blocked energy and opening meridian channels in the body so that a natural state of balance can be restored. This treatment stimulates and balances the body's physical and subtle energy fields in order to promote healing and inner harmony.
• Chakra Balancing - A therapy that combines several sound healing modalities to create a customized, crafted CD that is tuned to the specific root frequency of the individual. This CD restores balance to the chakra energy system and creates a feeling of well being within the individual.
• HydroAcoustic Therapy - This treatment allows the individual to experience the synergistic effects of vibroacoustics in combination with the soothing effects of warm water. Low frequencies and music are transmitted into a specially designed hot tub creating a "total immersion experience" that is up to 5 times more powerful than traditional vibroacoustic techniques.