Enter states of joy and love through Sound therapy
We have had some really positive results treating symptoms. Clients have reported alleviation of symptoms and new perspectives on their life with Parkinsons. (see their stories here).
The physical therapy on our rotating Sound Chair activates the vestibular system. The sound chair sends gentle vibrations through your body, which tells your whole system that it is OK to relax. At the most basic level the vibrations are simply providing energy to the neurological system to aid in helping to calm the system. Also, it just feels good!
A second component to the healing treatment is the music we use which provides an avenue for entering states of bliss, pure joy, and divine love. We believe (and have witnessed) that such powerful positive emotional states overcome the chaotic state of the nervous system. Furthermore, many have experienced a connection to Spirit or their sense of wholeness. They access the knowing within that they are whole even though they have physical challenges. Many feel filled with love or report having a sense of being connected to something greater than themselves. Learning to access states of bliss and fullness greatly enhances one’s sense of well-being and supports the healing process. There is so much contraction in Parkinson’s When a client feels this sense of expansion and love resonating through their body, they often feel elated.
The Treatments incorporate three components:
1. Low Frequency Vibrations
2. Chair Rotation
3. Sound Healing Music based on information and research in the Sound Therapy field
1. Full-Body Therapy with Healing Low Frequency Vibrations
Research from many hospitals and universities has proven that one of the benefits of listening to relaxing music is that it reduces stress. When using a sound table, music is not only heard through the ear, but delivered to the body directly through vibrations that go through every part of the body-- cells, muscles, tendons, and organs, as well as nerves, spinal cord, and areas of the brain and brainstem. This opens the possibility for direct cellular stimulation and a deep whole-body response. Sound tables transmit powerful frequencies through the body that not only feel good, but also benefit healing because they:
• Penetrate every cell of your body, creating a relaxation response
• Send energy through each part of the body, energizing every cell leaving you invigorated
• Create a consistent vibration in bodies and cells, counteracting chaotic frequencies that attack our bodies throughout the day (noise, electricity, cell phones, traffic, etc.)
• Harmonize the body back into its natural, consistent and vibrational state, creating a sense of peace that is nurturing to our system
• Drive energy from cell to cell, clearing blockages and stimulating neural pathways
2. Chair Rotation
The Sound Chair has an adjustable rotation feature that activates the vestibular system. Studies show that the vestibular system is as important to our health as our hearts and lungs. When the vestibular fails to send the correct signals to the body, it affects things like balance, muscle tone, visual perception and causes various other problems. The the vestibular system is the first sensory system to fully developand is complete six months after conception. Our earliest sense of movement and balance comes from our vestibular system which is located in the ear. This sensory system is considered to have the most important influence on the other sensory systems and is fundamental to our ability to function in everyday life.
Directly or indirectly, the vestibular system influences nearly everything we do. It is the unifying system in our brain that modifies and coordinates information received from other systems. The vestibular system functions as the control center in our brain, telling each sensation where and when it should go or stop.
3. PsychoAcoustic Music Production Techniques from Globe Sound and Consciousness Institute
Creating the sounds and selecting the type of music to play through the table is very important. Globe Sound and Consciousness Institute has a staff of leading sound healing instructors andtop Recording Engineers and Producers. We are very particular about the quality of the sounds and music that we put through your body.
Our techniques are based on information from years of research into the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual affects of sound and music. These techniques have been tested experientially, using clinically accepted scientific research protocols. We also use many powerful techniques that have been used for thousands of years. While these have not yet been verified, in our practice we find them to be very useful for creating specific responses and transformation. We use music and sound production techniques to engender specific responses physiologically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, including:
• Archetypal frequencies? and specific tunings harmonized with natural systems?(too vague)
• Musical intervals that create different states of consciousness and awareness
• Musical modes that create specific types of feelings and emotions.
• Specific melodic structures that create deep effects
• Rhythm and tempos that affect heart rate, brainwaves, breath rate, and Galvanic Skin Response (electrical resistance of the skin)
• Use of Binaural Beats and frequencies to entrain the brain in specific brainwave states: Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Gamma
$65 per hour
Call David at 415 777-2486 to schedule an appointment