What is Sound Healing Sound Healing Techniques Sound Healing Science Miracle Healings Core Sound Healing Concepts Frequencies, Intervals, & Music Sound and Geometry Sound Healing Technologies Sound Healing Radio Links
Hierarchy of Sound and Music Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual Healing Intention Brainwave Entrainment Your Root Frequency
Archetypal Healing Frequencies Sound & Frequency of Love Sound Healing Music Nature Sounds Dr. Emoto's Water
Institute & Programs Overview Sound Healing Certificate Program Sound Healing Degree Program Audio Recording Programs Testimonials Facilities Instructors Tuition Policies & Procedures Send Brochure Application to Enroll
I am a 60 year old "Seeker." Mind you, I have decades of classes, workshops, retreats, etc...under my belt. I say this "humbly" and truthfully...throughout my "learning experience"... learning and experiential time, at Globe Sound and Consciousness Institute has been for me, by far, the richest and most valuable!! Globe's curriculum and teaching staff are state of the arts/impeccable. Each Instructor is exceptionally well versed in their "given" subject matter. At Globe, a magical alchemical marriage is achieved, whereby students are provided with both "structure" as well as ample room and encouragement to experience the wealth of knowledge. My dollars were well spent here! It has been the best course in a lifetime.
Thanks for making the best school ever!
Completing the certificate program at Globe Institute has been one of the most transformational experiences of my life! Entering the program from a place of deep depression and feeling lost and insecure about my path -- I finished the program feeling reborn into a new being; hopeful, grounded, uplifted, and utterly transformed. These past 3 and a half months have taken me through experiences of true inner knowing as well as supported me to strengthen my field and come to understand true self love and acceptance. I have received healing tools that have opened my heart and mind to understand that we are all made of vibration and so innately affected by sound. The information presented at the institute was so vast and really showed me so many new possibilities on how to approach health and well being. The teachers were all so unique and inspiring, keeping me excited and engaged in the variety of modalities introduced. The schools inclusion of consciousness studies enhanced the journey through the study of sound healing ten fold, really connecting sound to a much larger and expansive awareness of reality. I feel confident and joyful to step into the world and share the gifts that I was given at globe with a larger community and help to shift the consciousness of the planet! Infinite gratitude for this unforgettable experience -- highly recommended to anyone who wants to change the world!
On the surface, I could say that I have learned all sorts of fancy new words, the significance of frequencies, good stories to wrap around some of the stuff I have already been doing. And although all of these things are interesting and appeal to my fact-happy semantic processing system, the most exciting things have been going on underneath the covers.
Some of the practices, like physically drawing the little circles, chanting various sounds, and just listening the resonances coming into the room from the people and energies around me have opened up gateways that I cannot explain. I have started dreaming and channeling a lot more since I started this class.
I have noticed subtle differences in my energy, people have commented on how my voice sounds different, or I feel younger. Nothing specifically that they are point at but they are there.
There has also been a greater awareness of energy. Like the boundary exercise, where I am starting to make myself aware of my energy field, and the energies around me.
It is our right as humans to know, understand, and feel these healing vibrations, that can be traced back to the very beginning of time. This course exceeded my expectations, raising my consciousness to the 5th Dimension (literally). I feel as if this information is particularly relevant as we go through this 26,000 year age shift. May you be blessed and awaken to your life's true purpose. I am so grateful...
The Globe Institute certificate program provided the most transformative experience of my life. Each instructor added a different persepective on sound, healing, and consciousness, and the dynamic nature of the classes leaves students with a well-rounded knowledge of the field. I healed myself while in the program, so I can now heal others! I am forever grateful for the opportunity to work with you and all the healing instructors. I've learned so much about myself and others confirming my belief in sacred vibration and its potential to save the world. You are spreading something amazing.
The Sound Healing Certificate Program at Globe is the perfect introduction to the field of sound healing. Not only do you become knowledgeable about what the field looks like, who the key players are, and what the main views the practitioners are prescribing to; but you are given tools to start your own practice. Four months of night classes is perfect for people that are genuinely interested in sound healing and want more than just a weekend course. That being said, its amazing how thorough your understanding becomes over those few months. The teachers at the sound healing center are devoted to furthering the interest in the powerful practice of sound healing.
I would recommend these courses to anyone that wants to learn about the magic and healing of sound and music.
You are at the center of a portal and as a gatekeeper you allowed yourself to receive all forms of expression from travellers of sound who find themselves gathered here. You must then be brave, strong, resilient, humourous, purposeful, above all connected to the love - wisdom of the Universe. You are all of these and more. Thank you for holding this space and traveling with us. You are love and you are loved.
I'm deeply grateful for the space that you hold as a healer and teacher. As I work to activate space for myself and people around me to be healed. I feel that I will come back to my experience here at the school to find the home note. All is full of love.
Thank you for creating this awesome program. My life has changed and I am full of love, gratitude, and joy.
I crashed for a couple of days and am coming back to my life from a new perspective. While the "intensive" combined with the Conference was beyond intense, I feel there was a great value to being totally immersed with time for nothing else that could distract me from this program.
I experienced my mind getting so discombobulated that I just didn't want to think anymore, I didn't want to (and couldn't) speak much. From within this space, I recognized that old patterns that were not serving my highest good were getting vibrated loose and released, leaving me empty, cleansed and open to receive the higher frequencies of sound and light, Divine Love.
In preparation for Channeling Healing, I say "Lord Make Me An Instrument of Your Love". I now get that from a much more expanded place. I also feel that by stating this, it brought me to the Globe Institute.
I registered for the Sound Healing Certificate Program with a blind trust as I knew my higher guidance led me to this step in my ongoing expansion in Spirit. I read all the class descriptions and they just "sounded" great. I enrolled with the intent that I would free my voice to be an instrument and that I would expand my knowledge and experience of Sound as a Healing Modality for myself and to share with others.
What I experienced and received was far beyond my expectations and ability to even form and expectation.
David, you are a great and loving teacher and you have attracted to you a wonderful compliment of great and loving teachers to move your students to higher and higher octaves of love and light to bring out into the world.
Thank-you for creating this awesome opportunity.
Taking the online certificate course has been the best gift I have ever given myself. It was so much more than I could of ever imagined and then some. It was like opening a special present 3 times a week wondering what beautiful experience (educationally and personally) I was going to have next! All of the instructors are the best in the field and truly care about "YOU" as a student. This program is truly phenomenal. I highly, highly recommend it for anyone that wants to immerse themselves in the field of sound and healing. I am forever changed and am truly blessed to have the knowledge and the experience to move forward in this amazing field.
I want to thank David Gibson and the Sound & Consciousness Institute for their excellent sound healing and therapy certificate program. David utilized the latest in Web communications software to make possible live course interaction with both the instructors and students from across the globe, and all from the comfort of my own home. The course selections provided a balanced overview of sound healing modalities as well as the state of the art. David was very generous with his time, knowledge, and experience, eager to answer questions and provide assistance, while making available his extensive database of course videos and documents. I highly recommend this program for those interested in a solid grounding in sound healing and therapy within a quality online instructional format.
My name is Zita and I joined the online class from Budapest, Hungary. Being a sound massage practitioner for 2 years and working with Tibetan singing bowls I found it fascinating to get an overview about the field of sound healing, to find out how many different modalities are being practiced successfully around the world. The speakers were great, classes were very interactive so I was motivated to wake up at 2.50 AM, log on at 3 AM for 4 months in a row and actively participate during the classes. Thanks David for bringing sound healing to my living room!
The Globe Institute offered me a learning experience that truly changed my life. As a working professional with a busy schedule, it was convenient to download the previously recorded online classes and study at my own pace. David Gibson was always available for questions and discussions, and I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing the material with him in scheduled phone chats. As I look back on the vast array of classes that were offered to me at Globe, I see an abundance of inspiring information taught by passionate and professional instructors. The hearty curriculum is expertly designed; each topic building upon the previous one with fluidity and momentum. My study at the Globe Institute has expanded my horizons to open up new levels of consciousness, perception and intention. My daily practice of sound healing techniques is enabling me to live a life free from anxiety and addiction. The Globe Institute gifted me with the forward energy, the practical tools, and the dedicated support to enter the New Healing Paradigm. Enrolling at the Globe Institute was one of the best decisions I have ever made!
I would recommend these courses to anyone that wants to learn about the magic and healing of sound and music.
- Most concise and ordered.
- Hands-on learning component really works for me so that I can embody the information.
- David gathers everything together, and how to apply it for real. Love the way he speaks on a conscious level.
- Love the way he explains things and the sound sweep for finding a resonant frequency.
- Great learning experience of developing self and being present more.
- Very quickly made me feel comfortable.
- David was always very organized and covered a lot of material throughout the course. I appreciated the knowledge and experience he brought to the students. Great teacher!
- Allowed students to freely & openly discuss topics and patient with re-explaining subjects. I could be at my level and be myself. The course material was appropriate and important for the field.
- He was knowledgeable and had an excellent way of getting us involved.
- He has very thorough knowledge of the subject. He is a very engaging teacher and enthusiastic about his school and his classes.
- I loved the family feeling and the different meditations he led. The subject matter was interesting. He was a lot of fun as a teacher. The voice bio was interesting as well as other gadgets. Assignments were helpful. It was never boring.
- David had a sense of humor, was flexible and could go with the flow and change things if necessary. He also made the subject very interesting with certain creative methods.
- Very informative. Loved toning to start off. Very organized.
- The nucleus. The essence of David is in every instructor. Opened up to us and was so vulnerable. Loved sound of love. This is your heart space, inner sanctum. The healing and sacred space is amazing. Authenticity, presence and open heart.
- It was one of the most expansive classes I've ever taken. She is a very present, and open person to communicate with. i enjoyed this class.
- The sound healing journeys Silvina took us on were very powerful. I also really liked the last class when we had the heart sharing morning. Very deep and powerful!
- Ahhh…. Silvina is the most enlightened being I have come across. She has the essence of spirituality. She is authentic, humility….everything a spiritual person is about. She walks her talk. You can sense in her voice that this is the way she lives. The way she forgets herself. I don’t see how you anybody could be with her and not be healed. She brings cultures and angels together… she really comes from a Soul perspective.
- I was able to see energy inside my bones and spinal fluid. I also saw inside of my heart. I went very very deep, while being very high. Silvina can go into that state.
- She is really committed and has done the practice and has direct contact, and has complete respect for everyone in the class as a pure perfect spirit!!!
- She is true to her spirit. She was very clear that the time of the class was for the students.
- Her energy is of a Sound Healer. Gives 100%, Passionate.
- Loved the use of the bowls, voice & channeling that allowed us all to experience our own journey! - The class was very transformational and inspiring.
- Knows exactly where we were at and what we needed; knowledge/wisdom; very caring and genuine.
- Explained everything clearly and kindly. She knew the subject very well was a real joy to have as a teacher as she showed real concern towards her students .
-Compassion, caring, excellent knowledge, beautiful voice, wonderful teaching technique.
- Magical, intuition, great, removed stuck energy from throat, calm, nice to be around.
- I loved the meditations we did on chakras, the holotropic breathing experience and many other things. It was the highlight of the whole course for me.
- Her humility and confidence. She has a beautiful voice and wonderful presentation. She did a healing on each class member. Amazing. She was very encouraging and made us all feel that we could succeed in Sound Healing.
- She really showed us a wonderful way to practice Sound Healing. Her consciousness is so inspiring.
- Love Jan, Learned how to connect to source. Sacred feminine. She has the alchemy of manifestation. Ancient wisdom from the chalice. When she sings, it’s like you are in another time frame. True manifestation of sound and how music and wisdom can change things. And she explains it in a real way.
- Recognizing the sounds of the voice. I was at home with her voice. Not mentally but etherically.
- Blows my mind. Lots of resources.
- As a teacher, can take a subject that is very dry and difficult and make it really interesting. Puts it together and makes sense and applies it to what you are studying. He triggers my intellect. He makes interested in things that I could never imagine. It was very important. He’s fun and very creative in his field.
- He brings practical application of light and sound into this reality in very precise ways. He brings you into really fine detail that you need to really make sound work effective overall.
- I loved learning about the different protection methods, and so many things that pop up in my day I realize I have learned from Randy. I feel like he was not only teaching us on a 3 dimensional level but also through a quantum level through transmission! - amazing insights!
-He is a total genius. He loves the material and conveys his excitement to the students.
- I finally met someone who is a reputable teacher who is creating a better way of living in harmony with nature and tuned into the fact that we are here for a purpose, and may be from other planets—neat-o.
- Cool to watch his brain do what he does. Being in his field was incredible.
- League of his own. Just goes into the vortex. Bounty of information, tuning forks, hathors. Personal wisdom, warmth and heart was incredible. Treasure trove.
- He blew open my head as far as electronic vs. organic – Got me on the track of intention. Nice that he gave us CD’s.
- Loved his classes, upbeat fun, easy to connect to connect with. Funny.
- I really like his class a lot. He never feels rushed. He really makes complicated material understandable. I feel like I know music theory that would normally take two years to learn.
- First part was an amazing opening as to how he explained the Astrology wheel. He made it make sense for me the first time in my life. Breath exercises, he got me into a space where a saw my whole graphic blueprint.
- Had the verbal level and higher understanding.
- He is very flexible and really knows how to go with the flow. He has good knowledge of the subject. He is very very nice and enjoyable to listen to.
- Patience with beginners, allowed students to ask many, many questions, and allowed a flow based on what students needs were.
- Very easy going and willing to answer any questions. Also, willing to help anyone having difficulty understanding something.
- He was very group oriented. He made it really clear how you could use it. Very interactive, making sure that we understood. Liked feeling the musical intervals in our body.
- Very good experience of timelessness in the class. I also really like the rhythm notation system… so much a better than how it is taught in school. He smoothly transitioned into the intellectual part. Was unbelievably well tuned into the group energy.
- Loved the class. Amazing at what he does. It was really comfortable to be in his class. Read everyone really well. Meditations were good too. Lecture parts were clear.
- It helped us to get out of our head. Taketina was an amazing. Excellent instructor. Seeing the harmonics in the rope being shaken at different rhythms was really cool.
- Love her love of dance and movement, and toning of the chakras.
- Bright and energetic and fun and very powerful.
- Makes learning easy. Brings more modern modalities to shamanic power.
- Really like her framework… she comes from the wisdom tradition. Within that framework she plays, plays, plays. It’s like a Spring of awakening and the joy.
- Living example of expanded consciousness. She was interested in the well being of her students. Helpful and informative.
- Someone who has her own CD out as a composer. Excellent choice for an instructor with combo of movement and sound. Very important to note that movement is a necessary part of music and sound.
- Enjoyed her shamanic work. She held space really well and she is extremely luminous.
- Loved his enthusiasm, Like drawing. Most organized.
- Loved seeing the quality of the relationships, a way of seeing things. Nice correlation of cosmic plane and our reality plane. It was very clear for me. It gave me the experience of the spatial brain.
- Thought it was a wonderful class. Explained many things in a great way. He really knows his material. Had the verbal level and higher understanding.
- Class was totally awesome. Liked that it opened some doors to other realms.
- Tons of information that was not dry. Lot’s of hands-on work. Lots of history of architechture of buildings. He also talked about geomancy, ley lines, and mystery school. Very personable.
- We all bonded in her class. It was really good to get to know your body and learn it at the beginning.
- She is very spiritual. Appreciated all the elements of writing, and find your voice. Like the work on personal therapy.
- Like that we got to play our instruments. Like the way she brought divination into it.
- Loved her expertise and kindness.
- Super voice and guitar playing. Wonderful arrangements. Great sense of humor. Lots of fun.
- Loved Evelie’s delightful personality and wonderful singing and playing.
- Her class was excellent, she got us involved so you could actually feel it. Having to do your own composition was excellent. Really nice to learn and practice and create. She took me to the point where I could make a composition with intention. She made a path for me to feel deeper. Liked that she also shared some energy work.
I was into her energy. I was able to focus on the details of the sounds and a whole ecstatic energy level opened up in me. I really liked the exercises for shamanic voice and all the chants we did.
- Fun. The jam class was really great.-
- Confident, consistent, open, allowing students to share and ask questions
- Really loved it. Loved her innocence. I though it was the best class.
- Liked her subtlety. She is so peaceful.
- Really practical information. Excellent info. I now see how I could make a sound healing business work.
- I really like that she came at marketing from a really "clean" perspective. Not trying to convince others of something they don't want, but more of the perspective of sharing our gifts.
- Love her intuitive clarity and integrity in the work.
- Very clear statement of protocols and ethics in sound healings. Emphasis on practical applications of techniques.
- Her groundedness and direct way of communication. She has a the keen ability to see through peoples veils and auric fields to get to the heart of the matter.
- Legit, great, very intuitive. Really liked that she was direct and in integrity. Wise owl and grounding. Her lessons on boundaries were incredible.